anyone still looking for their CUSTOM MADE debs dress....I HAVE FOUND THE ONE.. there is only one availible.... or a ball dress...IF YOUR TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN BE SEEN IN WELL HERE IS THE DRESS..

Hey girls hope you had a nice lazy Sunday and that everyone had fun watching the rugby match. I have to say and admit that basically i have been on the computer all day trying to find a dress that will literally BLOW YOU AWAY. I found it after 5 hours of searching for it. I wanted to find something that was original and really could be put into the vintage category  I always find it hard to find something original,  this is classy chic and basically it is what you would see a celebrity wearing to the Oscars or even the golden globes. I have to warn you its not too cheap yet not too expensive. It can be worn again. I have teamed the dress up with bright pink luminous heels as i am sooOOOO  in love with the use of very bright colors at the moment with something that is quite simple.


CUSTOM MADE DRESS FOR 260 DOLLARS
GO TO ETSY
http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/6592243/il_fullxfull.325743738.jpg






River island -shoes
Now 70.00
pounds
online

Shopstyle-coutore.zappos.com-earrings
Now 58.00
dollars
online

LOOK LIKE KIM K

HERE WE GOOO..... SCROLL DOWNNNNNNNNNNN XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts