please read my paragraph on this post... LESS OF THE FAKE AND MORE OF THE SIMPLE SIDE OF YOU... THIS IS HOW TO DRESS WHEN GOING OUT...

I have done plenty of posts showing outfits that i have put together by myself that are for going out at night. Looking sexy but not looking like a slut... I remember actually driving home  when i was having french grinds in Dublin for my leaving cert. and the next minute i see about 15 girls dressed to the nines heading to wezz. They were only around 15 years of age  .The first words that came out of me was fuck ....literally they were all orange , wearing mini dresses ,so mini that they only covered ones butt cheeks and these disgusting black sort of velvet leather wedges... I cant bare wedges with dresses .It just does not work. it deffo works with jeans but noooo, really just don't go there with a dress, they had hair extensions on .. all they were intrested in was shuvving their throat down a guys mouth. It made me sick.. I always want to look good when going out, but simple is soo much better .. This outfit is what you call simple... its what guys prefer. Of course you can disagree but i'am pretttyyyyy damn sure i'm right,.,,, ..

Boohoo-dress
Now 30.00
euro
online

Add caption

River island-boots black
Now 80.00
pounds
online


Topshop-earrings
Now 10.00
pounds
online

The giving keys.com- necklace
Now 45.00
dollars
online

KIMS USE OF WHITE

KIMS USE OF ANKLE BOOTS
WHERE I GOT MY INSPIRATION FROM

KIM KARDASHIAN

LOVEEEEEE

Im madly in love with Kim Kardashian's use of ankle high heeled boots with dresses. it soo works and make you look slimmer.And of course her use of white is so romantic looking

Comments

  1. " all they were intrested in was shuvving their throat down a guys mouth."
    first its interested, secondly what you have described sounds painful and impossible to achieve, you might want to re read your posts before you post them, also just so you know your idol Kimmy wears hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about fuck offff who ever u r... Firstly Kim doesn't wear extensions anymore secondly why are u reading my posts at all . And thirdly I like spelling mistakes because it makes twats
      Like you read my post . Soooo get a
      Life and take a hike somewhere else. JEALOUSY NEVER GETS
      YOU ANYWHERE
      . If ur a
      Hater we'll then I don't want
      You on my blog .

      Delete
    2. How about fuck offff who ever u r... Firstly Kim doesn't wear extensions anymore secondly why are u reading my posts at all . And thirdly I like spelling mistakes because it makes twats
      Like you read my post . Soooo get a
      Life and take a hike somewhere else. JEALOUSY NEVER GETS
      YOU ANYWHERE
      . If ur a
      Hater we'll then I don't want
      You on my blog .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts